Frequently Asked Questions
How do I gain distance and hit the ball farther
Number 1 Learn a efficent fundamentally sound golf swing. A swing pattern that is repeatable and holds up under pressure. Number 2 Learn how important flexabilty is and how to easly gain flexabilty that will not only add distance but also greatly aid with tempo and timing to your swing. Lastly learn how to add strenth correctly and efficently. I am a expert in all of these areas and can easily coach any dedicated person to gain signifcant distance.
How do I improve my game?
Work on fundamentally sound swing mechanics and significantly improve your short game. Pitching chipping putting is essential to game improvement.
After that you must learn how to play the game. The game is somwhat like chess you must know where to miss in case you do. Everyone misses its where and how you deal with that miss that will determine much of your score.
Do I really need lessons?
That depends on number one who you get lessons from. A bad golf lesson is 10 times worse than no lesson at all. A good experienced golf instructor will save you countless hours of time and frustration. A bad instructor will train you going backwords and intrench bad patterns in your brain.. How much time you have to dig it out of the dirt by yourself and are you working on the right things? also what age you started plays a factor. I have always guarenteed results. You get better or you owe me nothing.
What do you address in your coaching?
My training protocol includes the following areas:
- Your History and Background
- Swing Efficiency Training - How to train your body to effortlessly move the club head at maximum speed without losing control of accuracy
- Training Myths and Lies
- Terminology – Anatomy, Kinesiology, Physics, etc (many reputable professionals misuse these terms quite frequently)
- Basic Swing Speed BALL SPEED Training
- Classes of Training Aids
- Critical Power Development Training Principles and Protocols -Covering weight training, isometrics, plyometrics, ballistics, stretch reflex, etc
- Key Points of Flexibility/Mobility
- Tissue Work
- Nutrition and Supplementation
- Visualization Techniques
- Player Development Programming for your Junior, Amateur, Professional, and Long Drive Players/Clients/Members
- Common Mistakes
- Golf Course Shot Management - How to play intelligent golf
- Long Drive Competition Management - How to compete to give yourself the best chance to preform at your peak