COLLEGE PREP GOLF COACH
College Prep Golf Coaching
Our PGA professional coaching staff helps talented junior golfers and their parents navigate the college placement process utilizing the latest golf technologies with an experienced college prep golf coach.
Want to Play College Golf?
- Is my game ready for college golf?
- Do I have the commitment Level needed to Play Collegiate Golf?
- What are my weakness that are holding me back from realizing my maximum potential?
- How can I perform under pressure?
- What are college coaches really looking for?
- How do I get recognized?
- How do I compete in Nationally Ranked Tournaments?
- How do I build a Junior Golf Resume?
- How do I practice like a college golfer?
- How does the recruiting process work?
- What are NCAA recruiting rules?
- How do I handle interviews and meetings with coaches?
- What are eligibility requirements, letters of intent and scholarships?
- What role do my parents play in the college golf recruiting process?
- How do I schedule and take unofficial visits?
- What is life like as a college golfer?
- How do I balance Academics, Golf and Social Life?
- Do I have the right college prep golf coach?
College Golf Prep Programs
Included In Our Collegiate Coaching Program:
- Pre-Shot Routine
- Target Visualization
- Posture & Stance
- Ball Position
- Swing Rehearsal
- Swing Trigger
- Tempo & Take-Away
- Weight Distribution
- Post Shot Routine
- Power, Distance & Accuracy
Full Swing Performance
- Shot Making
Short Game Performance
- Club Selection
- Hybrid Chip
- Bump & Run
- Wedge Chip
- Greenside Bunker
- Putting Stroke
- Line Control
- Distance Control
- Rhythm Control
- Green Reading
- Scoring Card
- Pre-Shot Routine
- Post-Shot Routine
- Fundamental Rules
- Strategy & Course Management
- Critical Situations: Sloping & Difficult Lies
- Tournament Scheduling
- Personal Awareness
- Confidence Building
- Staying in the Moment
- Swing Thoughts – Becoming Instinctive
- Performing Under Pressure
- Controlling & Using Emotion
- Power & Strength
- Balance, Mobility & Speed
- Core & flexibility
- Endurance, Cardio, Muscle
Recruitment Performance Coaching
- Junior Golf Resume
- Player Marketing
- Character & Integrity
- Nationally Ranked Tournaments
- College Coaches Recruiting Process
- Eligibility Requirements
- Official & Unofficial Visits
- Letters of Intent & Scholarships